The Naval Logistic Mission in the United States of America, is the office where the Argentine Navy looks to purchase in the american continents, what it is unable to buy in Argentina.
Contracts will offer you the possibility to find and follow the different presently open to bid contract numbers, their content nad deadlines, request the forms and their bidding their statuses, i.e. "open" or "closed" for the ones that have recently closed the bidding process.
La Misión Naval Logística en Estados Unidos de América, es el destino donde la Armada Argentina busca efectuar las contrataciones en el continente americano de aquello que no le es posible adquirir en Argentina.
Contracts Le dará a Usted la posibilidad de encontrar e informarse sobre las contrataciones que se encuentren abiertas para cotizar, descripciones, podrá solicitar los pliegos, informarse sobre fechas de vencimiento para presentaciones de ofertas, el estado actual de las contrataciones, por ejemplo "abierta" (open) o "cerrada" (closed) para aquellas cuyo cierre haya sido reciente.
If you find that an "open bid" is of your interest, because you can provide
the products or services that are being required, and you are interested
in submitting your bid, you can proceed as follows:
1. Try to download the .zip file with the link on this page.
2. If "1" does not work, you can request the contract forms
by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
a. Your full name
b. Company name
c. Phone number
3. Read the bidding terms, conditions, and forms.
4. Fill your quotation in Annex III, and sign them.
5. Send your quotation in/with Annex III to: email@example.com with:
Note: The bids will only be participating if they are received in
time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The submission of the bid implies that the bidder acknowledges the terms and
conditions and accepts the rules of the bidding act.
7. If there are discrepancies between what is established in the Term and Conditions clauses in English and Spanish, it will be taken exclusively what is stipulated in Spanish.
Bids are organized by deadline
For technical questions contact the deparments as informed in the end Annex II